“To produce an Alumni who is fulfilled with human abilities in the working world”
“To assist Alumni to be powerful with quality, ability and knowledge and ideas to the Sri Lankan and International needs”
- To develop the co-operation, welfare and affability of each other of Alumni of Bachelor of Labour Education in University of Colombo.
- To develop the value of the BLE degree
- To help the undergraduates of BLE when required.
- To assist accordingly to the needs for the advancement of Human Resources Advancement of University of Colombo.
- To look into the objectives of social welfare when required.
- To have an international recognition for the degree of BLE.
Five members are in the Committee (including one Committee member)
- Education and Post Education Committee
- Public relations and Alumni welfare Committee
- Disciplinary Committee
- Finance Committee
- Students Welfare Committee
Responsibilities of Fixed Committees
- The Committee on continuing Education and Post Education Committee shall act as a consultative Committee to the University.
- The Committee on Public relations and Alumni welfare Committee shall promote better relations between the University, the Association and the Community through publication, meetings, seminars, workshops and discussions through mass media.
- Disciplinary Committee shall maintain discipline within the Association and to forward the decisions and recommendations which were taken by the Committee to the Executive Committee.
- The Committee on Finance shall plan the income and expenditure for the year and formulate proposals for raising funds for the activities, projects and programs of the Association.
- The Committee of Student welfare shall promote relationship between the Alumni and the students of the University. It shall, from time to time, inquire into and report on student welfare services within the University and formulate proposals for their improvement.
To be a BLE graduate in University of Colombo.
An alumni who is going to be a member should complete the form which is annexed as ‘A’ and hand it over to the Secretary agreeing to the conditions therein. The date of payment of the membership fee will be the date of membership obtained. Schedule A
Any member can apply for the lifetime membership after completing two years of membership.
Rights of members
- To receive all communication from the Secretary.
- To vote
- To propose and second the suggestions
- To be eligible to receive the sponsors by the Association
- To complain to the Executive Committee or to the General Committee
|+94 71 0155029|
|+94 71 4865120|
|+94 71 8190393|
|+94 77 4489083|
|+94 71 8564115|
|+94 71 4447311|
|+94 71 0161046|
|+94 71 7659725|