Ms. Sugandika Sandamali, who serves as the Lecturer (probationary) in English, Business Communication and Academic Writing in the Institute of Human Resource Advancement, University of Colombo has obtained her BA in Languages (English Special) from Trincomalee Campus of Eastern University, Sri Lanka. The competence that she showed in teaching languages made her to achieve the experience of teaching in many Sri Lankan universities including Wayamba University of Sri Lanka and Eastern University, Sri Lanka as an English Instructor. She is currently reading for her Master’s in Linguistics at University of Kelaniya.
In addition to her academic qualifications, she can be identified as a sports woman who is good in many events including netball, volleyball, cricket, badminton and running hundred and two hundred meters. She has obtained school and university colours for her talents. More than the above all, she is reputed as a script writer for dramas and short films.
Ms. Sugandika Sandamali teaches English language, Business communication and Academic writing for the students in the institute.
She is interested in doing researches on Teaching English language and Literature. She has published full papers and articles both in International journals and local research conference and symposiums.
Sandamali. K.P.S. (2018), The Difference. ISBN 978-955-35975-2-6. Venura Publishers. Wariyapola.
Sandamali. K.P.S. (2018), The Unseen Reality: A collection of short stories. ISBN 978-955-35975-0-2. Venura Publishers. Wariyapola.
Sandamali. K.P.S. (2018), Correct your mistakes in English- ISBN 978-955-35975-1-9. Venura Publishers. Wariyapola.
- K.P.S. (2015), Symbolism In Ernest Hemingway‟ s The Old Man And The Sea. International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research 4 (12), 125-129
- K.P.S. (2020), Importance of Multilingualism in Academic Performance among the English as Second Language Learners. World Wide Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development 6, 3. E-ISSN: 2454-6615
- K.P.S. (2020), Impact of Social Media for the Improvement of Language Abilities among the Local Users. International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science (IJRISS) |Volume IV, Issue VI, June 2020|ISSN 2454-6186
- K.P.S. (2019), Tracing Identity of Sinhalese with respect to the Traditional and Cultural aspects through Sri Lankan poems. Global Journal of Advanced Research. Vol-6, Issue-2 PP. 51-56 ISSN: 2394-5788
- K.P.S (2018), Influence of Motivation as a Fact towards Language Learning in the Second Language Classroom. International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 5(6), ISSN: 2394-9333
- K.P.S. (2018), Common Errors in the use of English Article (With Special Reference to Definite Article), International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, Volume 5(6), ISSN: 2394-9333
- K.P.S (2018), Impact of games for better language learning. International Journal of Advance Research and Development. Volume 3, Issue 12
- K.P.S. (2016), The employment of symbols by Toni Morrison in Beloved. 1st International research conference. Trincomalee Camus, Eastern University, Sri Lanka.
- Sandamali K.P.S. (2017), The Application of symbols to depict women liberation in Jane Eyre. 6th International conference of Sabaragamuwa University of Sri Lanka.