Ms K.P. Mathotaarachchi is presently serving as a Senior Lecturer (Grade II) at the Institute of Human Resource Advancement (IHRA), University of Colombo.
She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Studies, Marketing Management (sp) Degree from University of Sabaragamuwa and holds a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management obtained from University of Rajarata. In addition to these, she holds two Maters’ Degrees, a Master of Commerce, from University of Kelaniya and Master of Business Administration, Australian Institute of Management, Australia. She is currently reading for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) from Management and Science University, Malaysia.
Before joining the IHRA, she has worked both at University of Rajarata and University of Kelaniya. In addition, she is the founder of the Service Management Program in Sri Lanka and she is working as a Coordinator of the Service Management unit since 2011.
Currently she serves as the Chairperson of the Board of Study on Bachelors’ Programme at the IHRA and in addition, she is the Chairperson of the Quality Assurance Cell of IHRA. She is a member of Board of Study on Extension Program, Board of Study on Postgraduate Studies and Research and Academic Syndicate of the IHRA. Further she is the member of the Quality Assurance Cell of the University of Colombo and member of the Leave and Award Committee, University of Colombo
Ms. Mathotaarachchi has published many scholarly articles in both local and foreign reputed journals and is currently involved in a research on Impact of Internal Politics on Employees Trust and Organizational Commitment
Ms. Mathotaarachchi teaches Marketing, Service Management, Customer Relationship Management, Strategic Management and Research Methodology for undergraduate and postgraduate students of the IHRA.
- Mathotaarachchi K.P., Perera G.V.P.N., Sampath H.B.I., Perera A.K.N.J. & Senevirathne K.N.D.A. (2018). Impact of employees’ commitment on sustained productivity; with reference to Government Institutions Sector in Sri Lanka, Journal of Business and Management (IOSR – JBM), 4,(Pp 74-82).
- Mathotaarachchi K.P., Bandara T.A.C.J.S. & Pathirathna S. (2018). Measuring the Usage of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to Teach English Vocabulary Development in Western Province Primary Schools of Sri Lanka, Journal of Business and Management (IOSR – JBM), 4, (Pp 83-85).
- Mathotaarachchi K.P., Kumudesh R., Pushpamalie E.K.P. & Marasinghe M.M.D.S. (2018). Study on Sustainability of Free Health Service of Sri Lanka, Journal of Business and Management (IOSR – JBM) 3, (Pp 01-09).
- Mathotaarachchi K.P., Samarasinghe U.J., Thushari C.D.N., Weerakkody P., Sandaruwan A., Rathnayake K.P.J.P.K, & (2018). Impact on service quality on customer satisfaction with reference to life insurance service in SL, Journal of Business and Management (IOSR – JBM), 2, (Pp 55-62).
- Mathotaarachchi, K.P. (2017). The relationship between bosses’ leadership style and employees’ perceived internal politics, International Journal of Advance research and development, 2, (12).
- Mathotaarachchi K.P., Kumudesh R. (2013). Study on the social impact of free health Service in Sri Lanka, Colombo Business Journal. International Research Conference on Science and Management for peace and Development, IHRA, University of Colombo
- Mathotaarachchi K.P. (2013). The impact of transformational and transactional leadership behaviors on employees’ trust and their organizational commitment for non-teaching staff on the Sri Lankan Universities, Journal of Macro Theme Review trends. A Multidisciplinary Journal of Global Macro, 2 (i)
- Mathotaarachchi K.P. (2009). The Study of Relationship between Bosses’ Leadership Style and Employees’ Trust for Non-Teaching Staff of the Sri Lankan Universities, International Research Symposium, University of Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
- Mathotaarachchi K.P. & Herath H.M.R.P. (2009). Ownership of the Banks and Service Quality, Consumer Protection, and Globalization International Edition (pp.4-5).